Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jim Rome Clone Report by Greg in Sun Valley

In the Smack Off??

I received a message via Twitter on Friday that I, Greg in Sun Valley, was mentioned as being in the 2011 Smack Off. I tried to get a few others to confirm, but was unable.
On Monday, March 14 Jim Rome was naming participants and said that I was on the "bubble" and that he had his eye on me. 
Today, near the end of the show, an E mailer "warred" me getting a Smack Off invite and Rome said that I was in....and the clip of my portable buzzer was played.

So, I guess it's official. Back to back Smack Off invites! Now I just need for Rome to put me on air on April 8th!
Readers from last year will remember that I spent the entire Smack Off on hold and did not get on.
Jim invites around 30 people to each Smack Off, yet there is only time for around 15-17 calls.


I would like to be the first ever cyborg in the Smack Off!






The Jim Rome Clone Report is a fan site and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jim Rome or the Jim Rome Show.

















2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I hope you get in! Would be a Jungle first for the Smackoff. Late.

    ~~al/nys78

    ReplyDelete