Friday, November 27, 2009

Jim Rome Clone Report by Greg in Sun Valley

Jim Rome is on vacation.

Today's Show was Clones Choice Friday
Today's "best of" clips were voted for by the clones at http://www.jimrome.com/


Segments that made me laugh!

#13 The Jingle meets Vinnie Mac

The call is well known. Notice that right before he gets the manual buzzer he says something about steroids, "...I'm the steroid that ..AAAHHHHH!!!
Jim said, "Vinnie Mac, you just were not ready to ball..."

#12 The Quad Yeah

Mark Madsen's "YEAH" always makes me laugh.
It's the best of the 4 in my book. YEAH!!

#10 Kyles House-Hunting Story

Rome: "You had to take a seat."
          "Def Con 1."
Are you kidding me?!! Biggest laugh of the day!

#6 Your Mom and I were Just Wrestling

Rome : "...Your mother and I were 'rough housing'."
Later, Jim said in his 'Hacksaw' imitation voice, "I want to hear from somebody who walked in on Ma and Pa. React to me. Scary...wasn't it?"

#5 C.A.A.F.

Classic clip : "It's not helping kids, Rome. It's hurting 'em, Rome. And you shouldn't be talking about it on the radio...MAN!"
Rome said right before that, "How is helping kids ridiculous?" He was convincing the caller that he was upset with him!

#1 Classic Elk Moments

Elk: " ...Monty (Colin Montgomery) comes over and he's got this big plate and he's scooping this custard over there...He went over there and ate the lot himself, Romey. I knew that he couldn't clip me with all of that on board on the back 9."



The Jim Rome Clone Report is a fan site and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jim Rome or the Jim Rome Show.



No comments:

Post a Comment