Friday, October 8, 2010

Jim Rome Clone Report by Greg in Sun Valley

Clones on Friday

(I haven't been posting on Friday's lately since it's the day the blog is least read. I did want to acknowledge some clone submissions to the show today.)


Brian in Syracuse: (E mail) "Dear Jim. Tell us more about this Nebraska quarterback. Signed, The Downtown Athletic Club."

Unknown: (E mail) "Dear Jim. I don't see what's so big about the Brett Favre situation. I've seen that kind of thing in the gym all the time. In fact, I called you about it. Maybe you should reset that call.  - Toby in Houston.....War Margot Kidders wood pile."

Nate in Edmonton: (Twitter) "Why do the Twins always lose to the Yankees? It's the ALDS BRO."

Stucknut (Steve in Houston) (Twitter) "J. Stew with Morrissey? How did you 2 meet? (...about the picture with J. Stew and KB on the FB page.)

















My parody about a "2nd" workout club encounter


"It's not often that you people can rattle me.....," -Jim Rome 3:58 minutes into the original  Larry Brown call. (It can be found on YouTube.)



The Jim Rome Clone Report is a fan site and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jim Rome or the Jim Rome Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment