Friday, January 21, 2011

Jim Rome Clone Report by Greg in Sun Valley

Things I caught on the Jim Rome Show today...


Jim talked about the Cleveland affiliate putting the first hour of the show on a sister station with a weaker signal. The original station, WKNR, will continue to carry the last two hours of the show.
   
Rome said he was not happy about it. He told the C-Town clones that if they don't like it, they should, "...let them know." It was a different approach than back in the day when Jim would say, "Bang your monkey!" when program directors made such changes to the show's broadcast time or order.

I tweeted, "I'm taking 'let 'em know' as 2011 for 'Bang your monkey'." It did not get read on air. I also sent an E mail saying, "It's time for John in C-Town to have lunch with somebody!"

Blaise in KC got in with an E mail blast on C-Town. (paraphrased): "...Cleveland. Was it because I said you have B.O., halitosis, and rampant tooth decay...?"

Callers

Matt in C-Town
   He said he was supremely disappointed with the local monkey.

A.J. in Cleveland
   He added that the last thing they need in C- Town is them taking the "best 3 hours of our day".

Iray in Long Beach
   Is it Iray...Irie???
   He said he is down with the Jets.

















The Jim Rome Clone Report is a fan site and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jim Rome or the Jim Rome Show.




   

1 comment:

  1. What worked for me, although I will say it's not just do this and "bam your breath is cured" as they make you change your entire mouth cleaning habits. So you end up doing it all their way. But in the end it becomes a daily habit. It covers Post Nasal Drip and Tonsil Stones as well thankfully. When you have bad breath it messes up your whole life. And I suppose the best thing is they don't make you go out buying "special" products for the rest of your life. So try Oraltech Labs. Just don't get it and then think you'll do what it says “now and then” because it's either all or nothing, and trust me getting rid of my room clearing faecal breath meant I was all in. Alex’s, J. USA.

    ReplyDelete